VC8 always does a rebuild
Helge Kruse
2008-01-24 15:49:37 UTC
An included file could in dated in future.

/Helge
Hi,
I am using VC 8 to develope a C project.
When I try to build the sources, each time "All files are built"
irrespective of being modified or not.
In other words each time, VC does a re-build instead of building just
the modified files.
I have checked if any of the files are dated in future and thats not
the case.
What else could be wrong?
Thanks,
Amol
Ajay Kalra

Amol
Norbert Unterberg
2008-01-28 22:15:24 UTC
I am using VC 8 to develope a C project.
When I try to build the sources, each time "All files are built"
irrespective of being modified or not.
In other words each time, VC does a re-build instead of building just
the modified files.
Sometimes VC messes up the depdencies. Deleting the APS file in the project's
folder and try again.

Norbert